Finn BB-302 Bark Blower
The BB302 Bark Blower has proven to be the most popular
Bark Blower for the small to midsize landscape company needing durability
and performance on every jobsite. The BB302 applies landscape mulch and
other bulk materials with unprecedented efficiency and eliminates the
need for labor-intensive hand application. This unit significantly reduces
worker fatigue, wasted materials, and unnecessary time on the jobsite
by replacing them with a productive and performance-enhancing alternative.
Features & Benefits
- 1.5 cubic yard hopper capacity delivering more than 10 cubic yard
of mulch per hour
- Reduces material cost from 20% to 40% by breaking up material clumps
and producing an even mulch spreading pattern, with fine particles on
- Mulch is propelled through a specially engineered airlock and blower
system through various lengths of durable 4” flexible hose for
application up to 200’ away from unit
- Remote controls allow operator to control power and material flow
from an operating distance
- Standard 150’ hose comes with the unit, optional 50’
- Standard rear mounted hose reel
- Blower, airlock and hydraulic functions are exclusive to FINN design
Who Uses The BB302 Bark Blower?
The BB302 Bark Blower is perfect for the small mulching projects such
as residential and commercial mulch beds, slopes, public gardens, playgrounds,
amusement parks, mall interiorscapes, and other applications that require
precise placement of bulk materials. Perfect for the hard to reach areas.
With the versatile BB302 you can do professional quality mulching, slopes,
erosion control, overseeding, soil/compost, aggregate installation, salt/sand
spreading and a number of other profitable applications. Mulch can be
applied on virtually any terrain, even in wet conditions.
detailed specifications, click here
model comparison chart, click here