Finn T-30 Hydroseeder
The T30 HydroSeeder has been modified and redesigned to provide the ideal
entry-level machine loaded with features that come standard with every
unit. You can easily manage professional quality seeding, fiber mulching,
straw tacking, and much more – all with legendary FINN efficiency
and cost effectiveness.
Features & Benefits
- Durable, 335 gallon capacity steel tank
- Standard electric hose reel with 100 ft. rubber hose
- Hydraulically-driven and reversible mechanical agitator, ordinarily
found only on larger machines for fast and thorough mixing
- Rugged, reliable mechanics for long life and easy maintenance
- Simple control for a one-man operation that is both economical and
- FINN designed centrifugal pump that handles the thickest of slurries
- 70' spray distance from end of hose
- FINN's top-notch design, engineering and quality construction
Who Uses The T-30 HydroSeeder?
The FINN T30 HydroSeeder is ideal for entry-level and smaller hydroseeding
projects. Versatile, economical FINN HydroSeeder® loaded with big
machine features. Perfect for Residential areas, Golf Courses, Sports
Fields, Parks or Cemeteries.
With it, you can do professional quality hydroseeding, fiber mulching,
fertilizing, straw tacking, foliar feeding, dust control, remote watering
and more, efficiently and cost effectively. The T-30 readily doubles as
a first response firefighter, portable wash-down rig, or mini water carrier.
It also mixes and applies a wide variety of liquid, powdered or solid
additives for landscape, soil building, erosion control, cleaning, and
detailed specifications, click here
For model comparison
chart, click here